We are excited to announce a roster of confirmed speakers as well as key themes that will make #Portada15 in New York City’s Yotel on September 16/17 the best of our Annual Hispanic Marketing Conferences yet. #Portada15 comprehends the Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum, on Sept 16 and the 9th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference on September 17.
REGISTRATION AT SUPER EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT EXPIRES TOMORROW TUESDAY 6/30/COB! Combo Ticket (Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum and 9th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference for only US$ 399! Register at Super Early Bird by using the Code SMF.
Due to their high quality content and path-breaking networking opportunities, Portada’s annual events in New York City are the most important gathering of brand marketers, agency executives, media and PR professionals targeting the burgeoning Hispanic marketplace.
Key Market Drivers to be discussed at #Portada15
• The main sports events/properties over the next 4 years and how your brand should take advantage of them.
• Brand new insights about the Hispanic soccer fan and new ways to engage them
• Baseball, Hockey, Basketball, Football or something else? What sports drives Multicultural passions the most and why?
• The Unending Quest: New approaches on how national brands reach out to local audiences, hyperlocal targeting and more…
• New and actionable insights on how best to reach the Latina Milennial
• The Hispanic Digital Video Explosion: Platforms, Formats and Reach
• How Mobility is changing Hispanic Marketing forever.
• Programmatic Buying and Hispanic media: Much more than a buzzword
Already Confirmed Brand Marketing Stars speaking at #Portada15
–Analia Benedetti, Senior Manager, Multicultural Marketing, Kellogg
–Christian Borjon, Director Hispanic Sales & Marketing / Sprint & SPG, Samsung
– Manuel Campos, Hispanic Marketing Director, Sprint
– Juan Pablo Gonzalez, Sr. Brand Manager, U.S. Hispanic Marketing, The Coca-Cola Company
–Pattie Falch, Director, Sponsorships & Events, Heineken USA
– Ivonne Kinser, Head of Digital Media Strategy, Avocados from Mexico
– Kymber Umaña, Hispanic Marketing Manager, Sprint
– Mariela Ure,,SVP, Hispanic Segment Strategy, Wells Fargo
…and many more to be announced soon!
REGISTRATION AT SUPER EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT EXPIRES ON TUESDAY 6/30/COB! Combo Ticket (Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum and 9th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference for only US$ 399! Register at Super Early Bird by using the Code SMF.
Already confirmed Premium Sponsors of #Portada15 are:
9TH Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference
Rooftop Party Sponsor:
Badge and Lanyard Sponsor
Official Wire Sponsor:
Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum Sponsors:
For information about how to align your brand with #Portada15, please contact Kelley Eberhardt, Director of Sales and Marketing, 212-685 4441, email@example.com.