2013 Portada’s Latam Advertising and Media Summit
GETTING READY FOR THE BIG GAME
June 4-5, 2013, Miami
Portada’s Latam Advertising and Media Summit is the Annual Meeting point for the Global Latin Advertising, Media and Content World (Latin America, U.S. Hispanic, Spain). In its fifth annual edition, taking place at the Intercontinental Hotel, located on 100 Chopin Plaza, Miami, FL, 33131, the 2013 Latam Summit will be a two day event brimming with fresh ideas, market intelligence and networking opportunities.
Key Topics we will be exploring at the 2013 Summit include:
- Sports Marketing: Preparing for the 2014 Soccer World Cup and 2016 Olympics. How to use sports content as a key connector with Latin American audiences.
- Latam Brand Marketing Stars: What do they now need from their agency and media partners?
- Brazil: New developments in the advertising and media market of the worlds sixth largest economy.
- Advertising Technologies I: The Writing is on the Wall – Why Data will increasingly be the king in Latam Advertising.
- Advertising Technologies II: Solving the Acronym Conundrum DMPs, SSPs, DSPs…or why Latin American media and corporations should try to understand the Digital Advertising Ecosystem.
- New Trends New Research Findings on Latin American consumer attitudes and multiplatform media consumption
- Mobile Marketing –Video: Will 2014 mark the coming of age of these relatively new media innovations?
- Country Focus Colombia: Reaching higher and higher.
- Business Media: How best to reach Latin Americans who mean business.
- Country Focus Mexico: What the new “sexenio” means for Marketing and Media
- Meet Panregional Media Buyers (“Speed Networking”)
To align your brand with this prestigious event, please contact Kelley@portada-online.com
Sponsor of evening reception and recreational evening
Attendee Bag Sponsor
If you have an interesting topic in mind for a panel or presentation, Please contact our Conference Content team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write topic name, main points, and proposed speaker/panelists.
- Nick Denton, CEO and Founder, Gawker Media
- Fernando Maroniene, Senior Marketing Manager, Adobe Systems Latin America
- Leonardo Loisa, Sr. Regional Marketing Leader, AMD
- Claudio Ferreira, Publisher, Veja Magazine
- Axel Steinman, VP Emerging Markets, Advertising and Online Business, Microsoft Advertising
- Max Sichel, CEO, Grupo Copesa
- Ben Jankowski, Group Head Global Media, MasterCard
- Virginia Pereira, Head of Media Latin America, Mastercard
- Todd Wilson, SVP, Managing Director, Starcom Mediavest Group
- Mario Cordon, Chief Marketing Officer, Open English
- Jorge Laverde, Marketing Head, Latin America North, Nokia
Testimonials from Past Events
“It is difficult to get a good conference populated these days. Portada did a fantastic job! Good speakers, good content, good contacts.”
(Cynthia Evans, Managing Director – MEC.Latin America)
Conference Schedule available soon
Portada’s 2013 Latam Advertising and Media Summit will take place at the Intercontinental Hotel, located on 100 Chopin Plaza, Miami, FL, 33131.
It has earned a reputation as Florida’s premier luxury hotel, now an iconic part of Miami history after more than 25 years under the exclusive InterContinental brand. From its earliest days, InterContinental has been the hotel brand of choice for foreign dignitaries, heads-of-state, royalty, and those seeking unparalleled amenities and accommodations, and continues to be Miami’s premier destination for conferences, and relaxing getaways.
The hotel is only a few minutes from South Beach, Miami Design District, the Port of Miami, American Airlines Arena, Adrienne Arscht Center, Bayside Marketplace, Bayfront Park, Coconut Grove and Coral Gables, only 7.5 miles from Miami International Airport (MIA), just 25 miles from Fort Lauderdale International Airport (FLL) and just 20 minutes from the Miami Convention Center.
PREFERRED GROUP RATE
Portada has obtained a Special Group Rate of US $199 plus taxes/night.
Please call 1-800-327-3005 from the US or 1 877-834-3613 if calling from abroad, and ask for the Group Rate for “Portada Latam Summit”, or use this link to make your special group rate reservation online.
Awards – 2012 Edition Winners
Top Content Provider to Latin Audiences
Top Digital Media Innovator in the Latin World*New
Terra Live Music
Top Latin American Digital Media Agency
Top Latin American Media Innovation
Top Panregional Advertising and Media Professional of the Year
Top Panregional Advertising Campaign
AVAYA “Evolutions Tour”
Top Panregional Digital Advertising Campaign
Paco Rabanne- Havas Media Miami
Top Panregional Integrated Campaign (at least 4 media types including BTL) *NEW
Havas Media Miami – Nextel: Rebranding Latin America
Participate in the pre-eminent event for the Latin American Advertising, Media and Content Industries. One and a half days of great insights, networking with the best in Latin Marketing and Media and a great venue
Each ticket needs to be purchased separately.
To ask about pricing discounts for three or more attendees please call 1-800-397-5322
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 1-800-397-5322
Cancellation of tickets must be provided in writing to Portada. Cancellations postmarked not later than May 1, 2012 will be refunded minus a 50% cancellation fee.
Any cancellation made after May 1, 2012 will be fully due and/ non-refundable. Substitutions will gladly be accepted at any time. Substitutions and cancellations must be submitted in writing to: Portada, Attn: Jenniffer Frantz, 315 Fifth Ave, Ste. 702, NY, NY 10016